Thursday, August 20, 2009

Intro to me

If you ask me, even God must have had a beginning.

The intro is that I work on AIX, and this is where I mention the usual disclaimers.

* This blog includes just my personal opinions. It does not reflect the views of the AIX organisation or IBM.
* The blog will focus more on performance and related tools and less on AIX in general (as I personally am not the strongest admin around here. I will learn the admin stuff as I write here)
* I don't promise any regular updates and I don't expect regular visits from you. If you visit more and get involved, I'll be tempted to write more.

Introduction to the AIX Operating system will follow. If you have any performance related queries, let me know. I'll at least ask someone who knows about it and get back to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment